Wednesday 22 August 2007

30 day plan - Internet Profits - Day 13

Day 13:

At this point, I've got some money coming in. I will probably get my own domain name and a cheap hosting service to set it up on. Again, just doing a search on google.com will give me many options to choose from. (I personally use www.worldwidewebhosts.com but there are countless webhosts to choose from. I use www.hotdomainmart.com to register my web site names. )

Now that I've got some money coming in, and have my own site set up, I can start working on putting my own products together. The great thing about your own products is that you get to keep 100% of the profits, and you have full control over it. That means, you can offer resell rights to others, start an affiliate program, etc. More on this later.

-----------------------------------

Easy point-and-click web designer

There's no Photoshop CS. No Dreamweaver. No huge learning curve. No tidy design fees. No waiting forever for a designer. No wasted fees. No look-a-like designs.

Just Point and Click!

Click Here for Easy point-and-click web designer



No comments: